Who are these healing trauma sessions for?
Healing trauma is for anyone who has experienced an event in their life that was overwhelming at the time and hasn’t been able to integrate this experience. My focus is particularly around healing sexual trauma which can include:
- being exposed to sexuality at an inappropriate age
- being shamed for your sexuality
- any area where you felt sexual energy was present and you felt overwhelmed
Trauma is the most avoided, ignored, denied, misunderstood, and untreated cause of human suffering. It is the often debilitating symptoms that many people suffer from in the aftermath of perceived life-threatening or overwhelming experiences. –
Peter Levin (Trauma Expert)
How does a healing trauma session work?
The experience of trauma, whether its physical, emotional, or sexual abuse results in a loss of connection – to ourselves, to others, to the ground beneath us, to our bodies, our families and to the world around us.
As a consequence of trauma our choices become limited as we avoid certain feelings, people, situations and places. This constriction leads to a loss of vitality and costs us our freedom.
These healing trauma sessions start with where you are with no idea of forcing or pushing but instead using an approach that supports coming back into your body. Feeling and claiming your boundaries, and developing the capacity to feel everything including pleasure in a safe way. Allowing you to develop a deep intimacy with your self, infused with confidence and self-love.
- body work
- energy work
- breath practices
- embodiment practices
What to expect after a healing trauma session
- greater ability to regulate your emotional responses
- feeling calmer and more centered
- a sense of freedom from the restrictions from the past, which can feel like you are lighter
- more pleasure in your life
- a growing experience of self-love
- being able to have the type of sexual experiences you want to have
- 1.5 hours Devon £150 or London £200
- 2 hours Devon £200 or London £250
- 3 hours Devon £250 or London £300
- Community care sessions: I offer 2 sessions of two hours each week in Devon at the concessionary rate of £150. These sessions are for people local to Totnes who would otherwise not be able to afford my usual rate. I’m also offering 3 sessions a month at £100 to people who are experiencing challenging circumstances.
Sessions in Devon take place at the beautiful Nautilus Rooms in Totnes.
Book a session: firstname.lastname@example.org