Self Pleasure Coaching
Self Pleasure is often called masturbation and it’s something nearly all of us do whether that’s regularly or once in a while, it’s a way we can connect to our bodies, our sexuality and our pleasure.
Many people start self pleasuring at a young age, but with little or no guidance, plus the influence of living in of goal-orientated culture, this time for pleasure often becomes a time to chase orgasm and ejaculation.
The self pleasure coaching programme that Catherine offers totally changed the way I touch my body, i’m not chasing orgasm anymore so I can savour my body for so much longer. I feel free!! Thank you!! J.T
Who are these self pleasure coaching sessions for?
Anyone who wants:
- more pleasure, more liberation and more power in their life
- to change old patterns of self-touch
- to break addictive patterns to watching porn or being in fantasy
- to learn new ways to pleasure themselves and to expand their pleasure repertoire
- to heal from trauma
I discovered pleasure opened my body so that it could heal from the sexual abuse I experienced as a child, I now have my very own healing practice and I love how self pleasure makes me feel now. R.L
How does a self pleasure session work?
In a first session I will guide you through the skills you need to create your own self pleasure practice. This includes knowing your sexual anatomy and working with breath, sound, movement and touch.
I will support you to choreograph a self-pleasure practice that has an intention, a clear beginning and end time, time to integrate and time to reflect.
Following the session I offer you 7 days of coaching over email where you share your daily practice with me and I offer suggestions and reflections on what you can try next and to support you with any difficulties that may arise.
The 7 days of coaching support Catherine gave me was invaluable as it allowed me to change my long term addiction to porn to get pleasure. I realise I had been totally disconnected from my body for so long, using ejacultion as a stress release mechanism rather than as a loving way to connect with myself. I now take my time and have discovered so much about my pleasure, I only wish I had know about this years ago. Roger
I am qualified Sexological body-worker, a professional member of The Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists (ASIS) and I abide by the ACSB code of ethics.
What do I expect from a self pleasure session?
- to learn where your sexual anatomy is located and to understand how it works
- to learn about your arousal network and how to skillfully work with this
- to learn discrete skills of breath, sound and movement and how this influences your pleasure
- to expand your repertoire of touch and to explore the impact of touch on your body
- to stay present with yourself without escaping into fantasy or into porn
- to develop a greater connection with your body as a source of pleasure, wisdom and happiness
- to learn new pathways to pleasure and in doing so clear out shame
- to learn about and experience different types of orgasm how to separate ejaculation from orgasm for people in male bodies, and to understand and experience female ejaculation in a female body
- 2 hours Devon £200 or London £250
- 3 hours Devon £250 or London £300
- Community care sessions: I offer 2 sessions of two hours each week in Devon at the concessionary rate of £150. These sessions are for people local to Totnes who would otherwise not be able to afford my usual rate. I’m also offering 3 sessions a month at £100 to people who are experiencing challenging circumstances.
Sessions in Devon take place at the beautiful Nautilus Rooms in Totnes.
Book a session: firstname.lastname@example.org