Sexual Healing Sessions London
My next sessions in London following my May visit will be the 4th, 5th, and 6th July
Sexual healing sessions, who are they for?
- Anyone who wants to explore their sexuality through a conscious/healing approach and to open up to connecting to more pleasure in their life!
- I support clients with their sexual and relational life including:
*Removing fear of intimacy
*Feeling more sexually empowered
*Creating a loving relationship
*Learning about Tantric sex including Tantric orgasm
*Clearing challenges around erectile dysfunction including premature ejaculation
*Clearing challenges around inability to orgasm (anorgasmia)
How does the sexual healing session work?
Go to the sessions page to see the range of sessions that I have on offer, or just contact me and we can start the process of creating a bespoke session for you.
What do I expect after a session?
Ive had a number of sexual healing sessions with Catherine, each of which has led to some major releases-I feel that I am much more capable and less scared of relationships and my sexuality, and much less likely to make a problem bigger in my head than it actually is. I feel more in touch with my sexuality, and more aware of my boundaries than I have at any point in my life. – FA
Everyone comes to see me with their unique challenges. Ultimately my work is about freeing you from your fears, conditioning, shame and guilt around your sexuality so you can reclaim your power as a sexual being and live the life you were meant to have!
- 2 hours London £250
- 3 hours London £300
Who are these healing trauma sessions for?
Healing trauma is for anyone who has experienced an event in their life that was overwhelming at the time and hasn’t been able to integrate this experience. My focus is particularly around healing sexual trauma which can include:
- being exposed to sexuality at an inappropriate age
- being shamed for your sexuality
- any area where you felt sexual energy was present and you felt overwhelmed
Trauma is the most avoided, ignored, denied, misunderstood, and untreated cause of human suffering. It is the often debilitating symptoms that many people suffer from in the aftermath of perceived life-threatening or overwhelming experiences. –
Peter Levin (Trauma Expert)
How does a healing trauma session work?
The experience of trauma, whether its physical, emotional, or sexual abuse results in a loss of connection – to ourselves, to others, to the ground beneath us, to our bodies, our families and to the world around us.
As a consequence of trauma our choices become limited as we avoid certain feelings, people, situations and places. This constriction leads to a loss of vitality and costs us our freedom.
These healing trauma sessions start with where you are with no idea of forcing or pushing but instead using an approach that supports coming back into your body. Feeling and claiming your boundaries, and developing the capacity to feel everything including pleasure in a safe way. Allowing you to develop a deep intimacy with your self, infused with confidence and self-love.
- body work
- energy work
- breath practices
- embodiment practices
What to expect after a healing trauma session
- greater ability to regulate your emotional responses
- feeling calmer and more centered
- a sense of freedom from the restrictions from the past, which can feel like you are lighter
- more pleasure in your life
- a growing experience of self-love
- being able to have the type of sexual experiences you want to have
- 1.5 hours Devon £150 or London £200
- 2 hours Devon £200 or London £250
- 3 hours Devon £250 or London £300
- Community care sessions: I offer 2 sessions of two hours each week in Devon at the concessionary rate of £150. These sessions are for people local to Totnes who would otherwise not be able to afford my usual rate. I’m also offering 3 sessions a month at £100 to people who are experiencing challenging circumstances.
Sessions in Devon take place at the beautiful Nautilus Rooms in Totnes.
Book a session: email@example.com