Who are these sexological body work sessions for?
Sexological body work is about you connecting to your body, to its sensations and to your sexuality.
Clients often want to:
- enhance their enjoyment of their sexuality
- increase their pleasure during masturbation and/or partner sex
- to break free of shame, guilt and fear about their sexuality
- to deal with sexual challenges such as premature ejaculation or difficulty to orgasm
How does a sexological bodywork session work?
These sessions are educational. Together we craft a contract for the specific learning you want to take place in the session.
Body work and touch may be part of the session, if so it’s one way and I remain fully clothed.
You are an active participant in the process, supporting yourself to discover what you need, what you like, what you want to understand and what new skills you want to develop.
My role is a guide or coach and I’ll be supporting you to notice what’s happening in your body through any touch that may be happening.
Catherine made it so easy for me to change the pattern of premature ejaculation which I’d been experiencing for many years. Her clear guidance through the skills and acceptance of me was a total game changer!! Tim
Some clients have received the following sessions:
- ejacultory choice skills
- genital mapping: learning the structures of arousal
- anal mapping: to release tension and find pleasure
- boundaries and consent
- masturbation coaching
- scar tissue healing
- couples work
How would it be for you to be met with openness, compassion, and non-judgment by someone who’s knowledgeable about sexuality? From someone who makes it their business to know the most up to date information about sexuality and who can offer you practical support, guidance and humour around your sexual challenges?
As a sexological body-worker and coach I’m passionate about demystifying sexuality, to free it from the clutches of shame, to bring it back to the place of sacredness and to support people in connecting with this powerful life force that streams through us!!!
What to expect after a sexological body work session
- greater sexual empowerment
- access to embodied sexual pleasure
- better masturbation skills
- deeper relaxation and connection to own body
- ejaculatory choice
- sexually exciting relationships
- more varied orgasms
What I have learned from Catherine about female sexual anatomy has amazed me, I only wish I’d known this earlier in my life! If you are thinking about booking a session don’t hesitate, your life will change!!- SP
- 1.5 hours Devon £150 or London £200
- 2 hours Devon £200 or London £250
- 3 hours Devon £250 or London £300
- Community care sessions: I offer 2 sessions of two hours each week in Devon at the concessionary rate of £150. These sessions are for people local to Totnes who would otherwise not be able to afford my usual rate. I’m also offering 3 sessions a month at £100 to people who are experiencing challenging circumstances.
Sessions in Devon take place at the beautiful Nautilus Rooms in Totnes.
Book a session: firstname.lastname@example.org