Sexual Healing Sessions London
My next sessions in London following my September visit will be the 2nd – 5th November.
Sexual healing sessions, who are they for?
- Anyone who wants to explore their sexuality through a conscious/healing approach and to open up to connecting to more pleasure in their life!
- I support clients with their sexual and relational life including:
- Removing fear of intimacy
- Feeling more sexually empowered
- Creating a loving relationship
- Learning about Tantric sex including Tantric orgasm
- Clearing challenges around erectile dysfunction
- Clearing challenges around inability to orgasm (anorgasmia)
How does the sexual healing session work?
Go to the sessions page to see the range of sessions that I have on offer, or just contact me and we can start the process of creating a bespoke session for you.
What do I expect after a session?
Ive had a number of sexual healing sessions with Catherine, each of which has led to some major releases-I feel that I am much more capable and less scared of relationships and my sexuality, and much less likely to make a problem bigger in my head than it actually is. I feel more in touch with my sexuality, and more aware of my boundaries than I have at any point in my life. – FA
Everyone comes to see me with their unique challenges. Ultimately my work is about freeing you from your fears, conditioning, shame and guilt around your sexuality so you can reclaim your power as a sexual being and live the life you were meant to have!
- 2 hours London £250
- 3 hours London £300
Who are these scar tissue healing sessions for?
Some scars can remain active, meaning that collagenous deposits are left at the site of the scar. These deposits can travel along connective tissue in the body creating tightness, pulling, sharp pain, aching often a distance away from the scar site. Often there can be pain during and after sex with abdominal and pelvic scars.
I offer sessions for painful scars including:
- c-section scars
- inter-vaginal birth related scars
- episiotomy scars
- pelvic surgery including hernias, laparoscopic surgery and laparotomic surgery
- breast scars from augmentation, reduction or other breast surgery
How does a scar tissue healing session work?
These sessions are often done in conjunction with other body work that you may have requested. Each scar is met through touch and you are encouraged to connect with the sensations and emotions that may be present there for you.
Scar tissue massage is performed using castor oil, a traditional healing oil, that significantly reduces inflammation and breaks down the collagenous tissue.
You may be advised to do a series of castor oil packs after the session, full guidance is given on this.
Scars need to be more than 6 weeks old.
What to expect after a scar tissue healing session
- more softness on and around the scar
- less of the symptoms you were presenting with
- more pleasure
- more connection to your body
- greater sense of well-being
- 1.5 hours Devon £150 or London £200
- 2 hours Devon £200 or London £250
- 3 hours Devon £250 or London £300
- Community care sessions: I offer 2 sessions of two hours each week in Devon at the concessionary rate of £150. These sessions are for people local to Totnes who would otherwise not be able to afford my usual rate. I’m also offering 3 sessions a month at £100 to people who are experiencing challenging circumstances.
Sessions in Devon take place at the beautiful Nautilus Rooms in Totnes.
Book a session: email@example.com