4th February 2018
10am – 5pm
The Anatomy of Arousal workshop is an opportunity to get really informed about your sexuality, your arousal and your pleasure.
In the anatomy of arousal workshop Catherine was beautiful. She held a very safe space, and was authentic, open, honest and gentle. ~NK
What we will do
- Learn about the structures of your sexual anatomy
- Learn how your arousal network activates
- There will be a chance to map your own sexual anatomy giving you new somatic references
- Discover what gets in the way of your pleasure
- Share this journey with other courageous women and collectively become more empowered sexual beings while celebrating our sexuality
- Learn about the history of female sexuality and why so many of us carry a deep cultural fear that’s embedded in our psyche.
- Collectively create a ritual of de-shaming and claiming back the beauty of our bodies
- Have opportunity to ask lots of questions and to be supported with whatever arises for you during the day
Your boundaries will be completely honoured and you are encouraged to participate at whatever level feels right for you on the day.
The most powerful part of the day for me was the last bit when I felt that I was someone else and I was in deep connection with them. I felt very emotional when I hugged one of the other women, it was really a watershed moment for me and so I really want to thank the other woman for being in that moment with me and sharing an unwavering commitment to that unfolding! ~ Samantha
Come to the Talk
This workshop follows a talk on Female Anatomy of Arousal on Thursday 1st February, Dartington, 7- 9.30pm. Attendance at the talk is NOT compulsory for the workshop but it will support your deepening throughout the day.
Read my blog on Female Arousal Anatomy: Diving Deep into the Unknown to get an overview on the topic.
Through my work I see that many women have experienced some degree of shame, fear, abuse or pain around their sexuality. Through my own journey of claiming back my sexuality after sexual abuse my passion is to support women into awakening their sexuality and claiming back their capacity for pleasure!!
Early bird price of £45 till the 15th January thereafter £55.
This will be a small workshop with space for only 15 women.