Are you looking for ways you can overcome your sexual intimacy issues? A sexual healing therapy retreat will take you on a deep inner journey of self love, discovery and deep healing.
If you feel uncomfortable with your sexuality and you’re looking to heal, re-empower and reclaim your sexuality, you have arrived at your safe house.
Are you ready to embark on a deep healing journey?
What is a Sexual Healing Therapy Retreat?
A sexual healing retreat is for individuals facing challenges with their sexuality. This is an extension from the 1:1 sessions that I offer.
- Do you have problems experiencing orgasm?
- Do you feel pain, numbness, dull aches or sharp stinging feeling when you engage in sex?
- Have you experienced sexual, emotional, or physical abuse?
- Do you find sex dull, or unsatisfying?
- Do you have difficulty either getting an erection or maintaining and erection?
- Do you experience premature ejaculation?
- Do you find yourself saying ‘yes’ when really you want to say ‘no’?
- Do you need to use porn or fantasy when self-pleasuring or when you are with a partner to experience orgasm/ejaculation?
- Do you have an idea there is more to sex than you are experiencing?
If you have answered YES to any of the questions above then keep on reading…
What Will Happen on a a Sexual Healing Therapy Retreat?
You will be supported and guided on your own healing journey into a place of sexual empowerment.
You will receive 1:1 sexual healing sessions, education on the intricacies of sexual anatomy so you can understand what pleasures you. You’ll be taught how to move sexual energy through your body for healing and how to break the addiction of ejaculation. We will support you with:
- Sexual Healing
- The Anatomy of Arousal
- Full Body Orgasm
- Sexual Self Empowerment
- Conscious Touch
- Healing from trauma
- Womb Healing
What will I get from it?
- Feel freer in your sexual self expression
- To let go of sexual shame, guilt and fear
- To feel more comfortable and more confident in knowing and expressing your sexual desires
- Freedom from trauma
- Gain comprehensive knowledge about sexual anatomy and pleasure
- Feel a deeper self love and acceptance of who you are
Cost for the all-inclusive retreat depends on the level of intensity and the number of days for the retreat.
- 3 days & 3 nights cost: £1500
- 4 days & 4 nights cost: £1850
- 5 days & 5 nights cost: £2150
- 3 days and 3 nights £2400
- 4 days and 4 nights £4000
- 5 days and 5 nights £3500
Location: in the beautiful South Devon Countryside
If you have any additional questions about the retreat, or you would like to book, please use the contact form to get in touch with me or email email@example.com with your name and contact email and I will reply as soon as possible.