Who are these practitioner training sessions for?
They are for male and female practitioners who work in the areas of: massage, therapy, counselling, body work, energy work, physiotherapy and other people in the healing professions.
I offer practitioner training to develop your professional skills in the following areas:
- Consent and boundaries
- How to include sexuality into your healing practice
- Using sexual energy as a healing modality
- Orgasmic energy healing
- Conscious touch
- Female sexual anatomy and arousal
How do practitioner training sessions work?
- They can be done 1:1 or in small groups
- A programme created specifically for your learning needs
- You will be taught using embodied practices, energy work, and body work where appropriate
- Due to size of the groups you will receive enough 1:1 attention to feel completely supported
- You will have the opportunity to have ongoing Skype support as part of a mentoring service
- I offer them either in Totnes in Devon or there I times when I travel to other localities.
What to expect after a practitioner training
- More confidence with how you touch your clients
- An ability to apply boundaries in your work and feel less burned out or depleted after a session
- Know how to work with your clients boundaries and always remain in consent
- More resources to be able to deal with your clients needs
- A shift in your own personal shame, guilt and fear around sexuality
- More enjoyment in your own sexuality!
Connect with me via email to discuss all your needs and I will create a bespoke package at a price that works for you.