Who are the sessions for?
- People who identify as women
- People who identify as men
- Couples of all sexual orientations
Areas I have supported people with
- all forms of abuse
- trauma recovery
- inability to orgasm or weak orgasms
- lack of desire
- awakening female sexuality
- premature ejaculation and impotence
- exploring where sexuality meets spirituality
- finding a new creative sexual self
- boundaries and consent
- learning to trust and surrender
- understanding sexual anatomy
- opening to body orgasm
- negative belief systems
- Tantric practices
- relationship issues
What to expect in a session
- I use a variety of
- Sexological body-work
- Energy work
- Emotional feeling and release
- Shamanic practices
- Tantric ritual
- Trauma release work including TRE
- Scar tissue remediation and healing
- Psychotherapeutic skills
I create a safe, confidential and sex positive space for you to talk openly, honestly and without judgment about your
- Needs and desires.
We look at ways for you to become sexually fulfilled and empowered and together we will create a plan to achieve this.
The sessions are educational and transformative. Sometimes emotional and challenging but everything is welcome in the space that I create for you to be authentic.
Why Sexual Shamanic Healing as opposed to other forms of healing?
In our culture the common purposes of having sex are to attract a mate, maintain partnerships, have children, or have a great time. Sex in the western world is not often viewed as a means to generate a substantial healing force, and thus the power of intimacy to heal physical, emotional or psychological imbalances is not well understood. Therefore using sexual energy for healing is a foreign concept for most people however it’s the most powerful healing force we have available to us which is why I advocate this method.
What to expect after a session
- A more open and relaxed, pleasure filled body
- Greater range of orgasm for women (vaginal, cervical, anal, clitoral)
- Ability to maintain erection and to last for longer for men
- Separation of orgasm and ejaculation for men
- More satisfying sex
- Deeper intimacy and connection with your sexual partner
- Expanded states of bliss
- Greater physical and mental well-being
- Heart connected sexuality
- Feeling empowered
Where do I offer sessions?
In Devon and monthly in London.
I ask anyone interested in booking a session to complete a new client form. I ask you to return this completed and we can discuss possible dates for a session.
- 1.5 hours Devon £150 or London £200
- 2 hours Devon £200 or London £250
- 3 hours Devon £250 or London £300
I am committed to honest and direct communication and throughout our exploration, you are encouraged to identify preferences and practice communicating what it is you want and need. There are times that the session involves more hands on work, and other sessions when a client needs more time to talk and explore an issue from a somatic perspective.
- Touch is one way and I remain clothed in sessions
- No two sessions are alike.
To book a session contact me on: